BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 21, 2010

UNDER THE COVERS WITH JULIANNE CLINCH


The person I would most like to join me under the covers would be my very own Prince Charming… For lots of cuddles!

The Duvet who most gets under my skin is… Hmm, I don’t know. I like all of The Duvets. No, I LOVE all of The Duvets. I guess, sometimes (only once in a while when she’s having a bad day), Judy can be a little scary.

The quality I bring to The Duvets is heart (and a little bit of fairy dust).

Without me, The Duvets would all forget to honour their inner child.

If I weren’t a Duvet I would be a famous romance novelist or pop diva. Or both. Probably both.

The most romantic thing I have experienced was being whisked away to an exotic island. At sunset, he took me on a romantic walk to secluded hill overlooking the ocean where he had a picnic set out. We lay on the picnic rug in the warm breeze well into the night drinking champagne and watching the stars. He looked deep into my eyes and told me that he loved me and that his desire for me burned like the heat of a thousand fiery suns… Of course, I read it in a romance novel, but I just know something like this is going to happen to me one day.

The song that best describes me is
When You Wish Upon A Star because I love Disney and every night I wish on the biggest, brightest star I can find.

I feel sexiest in a pretty dress and a big smile.

When I have a drink The Duvets would say I mostly get a little giggly and profess my love for everyone (and everything). I once had a thirty-minute d&m with a packet of Cheezles… So I’m told.

The best beauty secret I’ve picked up is, smile and the world smiles with you.

0 comments: