BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

UNDER THE COVERS WITH JUDY HAINSWORTH

The person I would most like to join me under the covers is Captain Snooze. He’s dreamy.

The Duvet who most gets under my skin is…all of them.

· Belinda - I can't stand hippies, with their fire twirling and chai tea.

· Kaitlin - so much ego, so much vibrato.

· Jules - irritatingly naïve. She lives in a world where Santa Clause and true love still exist.

· Cienda - the geekiest, nerdiest dweeb who ever played World of Warcraft. And if she corrects my grammar one more time...

The actor I think would play me in The Duvets biopic is Cate Blanchett, duh. Apart from our obvious physical similarities, I feel we really bonded in the five minutes we spent together in the Opera House foyer.

If the other Duvets were asked to describe me they would say exactly what I tell them to, because I would threaten them with grievous bodily harm.

The most romantic thing I have experienced is when Taylor the Curry Boy gave me extra naan bread.

I feel sexiest in my Adidas three-stripe tracksuit.

The last compliment I got was, “You have the bottom of a ten-year-old boy…you’re hired!”. I could tell you who said it, but then I’d have to kill you. Or at least put you in a coma.

When I have a drink, The Duvets would say I mostly do my Kate Miller-Heidke impression. And yes, it’s as annoying as the real thing.

The best beauty secret I’ve picked up is from Dannii Minogue, when we appeared on Australia’s Got Talent – she told me plastic surgery is cheaper when you buy in bulk.

The last text I received said…”Hi J, can’t wait 4 yr Duvets show, A & I wouldn’t miss it. x Cate”

0 comments: